[FLASH] Merry Scary Christmas 75 Free Spins2021-12-22 03:00
Christmas story magic is already knocking on the door. And what is the best prize for a successful investor for this bright holiday? Of course an option to receive additional income while enjoying their hobby. RajBet continues surprising the community with tremendous opportunities for mastering betting skills.
The [FLASH] 25/50 Free Spins in the Merry Scary Christmas is a bargain for those who know how to use a key to success. This Bonus is available for all users.
Deposit an amount of 1/10 INR to get 25/50 Free Spins in your favorite game.
- Starting date: 1:30 PM, 22.12.2021
- Active till: 1:30 PM, 24.12.2021
Link to the game: RajBet - Online Casino India
Please follow the next steps to activate the FLASH bonus:
- Login to your RajBet account
- Press the "Subscribe" button under the current bonus
- Deposit an amount of 1/10 INR with Netbanking 2, UPI, or E-wallets
- Gain your 25/50 Free Spins in the Merry Scary Christmas slots game.
Terms and Conditions:
FLASH Bonus is active until 1:30 PM, 24.12.2021.
- With an active FLASH bonus, we charge all bets from the bonus balance. All winnings must be credited to the bonus balance before wagering.
- To withdraw the winning amount, each player needs to roll over the bonus and Free Spins 10 times each one. And then transfer it from the Casino Bonus Account to the Casino Cash Account.
- The maximum withdrawal amount for the current FLASH bonus is 500/1000 INR.
- If the winning amount exceeds 500/1000 INR, the rest of it will be automatically deducted from your account.
- In case the bonus is rejected, real and bonus balances will be burned out.
The stake contributions of all game categories on Rajbet Casino are as follows: Live casino, Roulette, Dice, Sic Bo, Blackjack, Card Games, Baccarat, Andar Bahar, Bet games contribute 10%. Online slots contribute 100%.
- A bet of ₹1,000 in Live Roulette will be calculated as ₹100 for wagering requirements.
- A bet of ₹1,000 in Slot will be calculated as ₹1000 for wagering requirement.