What is Wager in an online casino?
A wager is the total amount of bets that a player must make to cash out a win. A wager is always represented as a coefficient multiplied by the size of the bonus and allows the player to know how much to invest to win back the promotion and withdraw money.
A detailed example of a wager in an online casino
Promotions may be different, but the requirements are almost the same. Bonus Wager works on a simple algorithm. Example:
- The new customer receives a 100% deposit bonus
- The player replenishes the account for a minimum of 500 INR
- There are two amounts in the Personal Account: 500 INR - user money and 500 INR - bonus funds
- Wager in the online casino according to the rules of this promotion - x30
- The total number of bets is 500 * 30 = 15,000 INR
For wager x30, the total bets from bonus funds must be at least 15,000 INR. Once the required amount of bets (wager) has been fulfilled, the player can dispose of the bonus money and winnings from them as he sees fit.
The player can continue the game or withdraw money to any payment system.
How to use a wager in RajBet online casino
- To play the incentive, you need to consider the multiplier. If the odds are x40, this indicates that the bonus amount must be bet at least 40 times
- By activating the bonus, the player agrees that the money deposited into the game account will be used until the total wagering of the received bonus or its cancellation
- During wagering, money from the main account is used first, and then from the bonus account
- The bonus can be offered to play only on specific slot machines
- If the account has active bonuses with a wagering requirement, the withdrawal will not be available until the total wagering of the received incentive
- All of the restrictions on bets, terms of play, and wagers are specified in the rules of promotions
What are the benefits of a wager for players in RajBet casino?
- the ability to play new slot machines (if conditions do not limit them)
- a game with minimal investment
- the ability to place high bets
Players can operate with large amounts of money and increase their chances of winning thanks to wagering bonuses. The need to win back bonuses motivates further bets and allows you to choose a more profitable and suitable slot machine.
1. What is a wager?
A wager is a special multiplier that lets the gambler know how much he needs to play to win back the bonus amount.
2. How to get a bonus without a wager?
Bonuses without a wager can be accrued in various promotions. To acquire such opportunities, you should follow the news on the RajBet casino website.
3. What is a wager x30 and x40?
Wager x30 indicates that the bonus amount must be used for bets 30 times and x40 - 40 times.
4. Is it possible not to win back bonuses?
If a player does not want to wager bonuses, he has the right to refuse them by notifying the staff of the online casino. If the bonuses remain active and are not won back, you will not be able to withdraw winnings from the online casino.