Teen Patti is one of India's most popular card games and is played across the country. One reason for Teen Patti's popularity is that it was invented in India! As such, most Indians are familiar with the rules and can start playing Teen Patti live easily.
In Teen Patti live, you are playing with a real dealer who is hosting games from a live studio. Each room is professionally designed and is like having your own private room where there is always room at the table! Teen Patti live is the closest thing to gambling in a physical casino and is available on any device you prefer to use.
Here we present a guide on how to play Teen Patti live at the best Indian online casino and the core rules to get you started.
Teen Patti live rules & bonus features
Teen Patti live is a simple card game that new players can learn in moments. There are different variations, but here is the basic structure for how to play Teen Patti live.
- Place your bets: players must place an ante bet, but there may also be optional side bets. Select the desired coin size and place them on the bet you would like to make. Once the betting timer runs out, the hand will begin.
- Cards are dealt: players receive three cards which are dealt face up.
- Play or fold: Once the cards are dealt, you choose whether to 'Play' or 'Fold' by clicking the respective button. If you select 'Play', you must place another bet. This is called the play bet and is usually done automatically when clicking the 'Play' button.
- Dealer shows their cards: the dealer turns their card over, and if your hand is better than their's, you win!
To know how to win while playing Teen Patti live, here is a list of the standard hand rankings from highest to lowest. Hands are automatically calculated while playing but having full knowledge may improve your enjoyment of the game.
- Trio – three cards of the same suit or rank. The best hand is three A's, while the lowest is three 2's.
- Straight Flush – three cards in a consecutive sequence of the same suit. For example, the A-K-Q of diamonds.
- Normal run – three consecutive cards not all in the same suit.
- Colour – three cards of the same suit but not in a sequence.
- Pair – two cards of the same rank plus any other card. The best pair is A-A-K, the lowest is 2-2-3.
- High Card – three different cards of any suit and not in a sequence.
Remember, you may come across different 3 patti variations, so make sure you are aware of the rules of the room you have entered before placing bets.
How to play Teen Patti live at RajBet
To get involved with the exciting Teen Patti live action at RajBet, the first thing to do is register an account with us, which is a simple process. Once your account is set up, deposit the amount of rupees you would like to gamble with, and you are good to go.
Next, clicking on the live casino tab will take you directly to our selection of live dealer games – including Teen Patti. Since Teen Patti originated in India, most will know how to play this exciting game so can start right away.
Others might wish to familiarise themselves with the rules first. If so, feel free to watch a few hands, ask questions, then join the Teen Patti live action when you feel comfortable.
Why is Teen Patti live so popular in India?
Teen Patti live is so popular because the game in its variety of forms is so popular in India. Teen Patti was invented in India and is enjoyed by millions of people. It's simple to learn, exciting to play and offers excellent betting opportunities.
Can I play Teen Patti live on mobile?
You certainly can play Teen Patti live dealer casino game on your mobile phone. RajBet is fully optimised to run on all screen sizes, meaning Teen Patti live can be enjoyed on any device.
What bonuses can I get for Teen Patti live
Always check the promotions page at RajBet to see what the current offers are. Past and current bonuses for Teen Patti live have included matching bonuses, welcome offers, and live games welcome bonuses. We are always looking at ways to reward new and existing customers, so come and check out the great offers!