When you think of gambling, one of the first casino games that comes to mind is poker online. This popular table game is huge around the world, and Indian players certainly aren't missing out when it comes to online casino poker.
At RajBet, our goal is to be the best online poker site India – whether you gamble on a desktop device or use our online poker real money app. As such, we have stocked our line-up with some of the best online poker India you will find and are always looking to add more great titles in the future.
Whether you are new to the game or play poker online regularly, we have a stack of top-quality titles ready to go. As well as a selection of online video poker games, we offer a stunning array of live poker provided by some of the world's leading design studios.
One of the best things about poker games online is that you can join in the fun whenever you like, so if you are after the best online poker, take a look here at the best Indian online casino.
Online casino poker rules
When you start your journey into the exciting world of poker online, you'll quickly realise that there are many varieties of this incredible casino game. However, some are more popular than others, and Texas hold 'em is by far the biggest.
There are many similarities between the different poker games online, so switching from one format to another can be done with ease. For now, we'll concentrate on Texas Hold 'em to have you playing poker online India in moments.
- Each player is dealt two cards, face down so no one else can see them. These are referred to as the hold cards.
- Next, the dealer places three face-up cards on the table; these are known as the flop.
- After the flop is dealt, players can place additional bets before the dealer reveals the fourth community card.
- Another round of betting commences, followed by the fifth community card being revealed. This one is called the river.
- Players can add to their bets if they so choose before all cards are revealed, and those with the best five-card hand is the winner.
One of the most important things to understand, whether you play poker online with friends or at a casino, is hand ranks. Knowing these are critical for choosing when to bet, fold, or call:
- Royal Flush – 10, J, Q, K, and A cards all in the same suit.
- Straight Flush – a five-card sequence in the same suit.
- Four of a kind – holding four cards of the same value or rank.
- Full house – three of a kind plus a pair.
- Flush – any five cards of the same suit but not in a sequence.
- Straight – five cards in a sequence in mixed suits.
- Three of a kind – three cards with the same value or rank.
- Two pair – two pairs of the same card type.
- Pair – two cards of identical value or rank.
- High card – the best single card in a hand.
As mentioned, there are many types of poker games online, so always double-check the house rules before gambling with real money. While rules change, most online casino poker games use this base hand rank hierarchy.
How to play poker online at RajBet
Taking part in what we think is the best poker casino site for money couldn't be easier. We have streamlined the process so you can be throwing down chips, cards, bluffing, calling, raising, and all of the other exciting moments poker online is famous for.
All are available in video form or in live poker games via the full site or our online poker app. Follow these easy steps to get started:
- Click the Registration button located at the top of the homepage.
- Link your social network to RajBet or enter a few personal details to create your account. Then deposit your set bankroll amount for online poker and deposit via our handy banking methods.
- Find the best online poker game that suits you from our stellar line-up and have fun!
If you like competing against other players and are looking for new ways to test your poker skills and potentially win, be sure to check out our tournament page for any potential up-and-coming online poker tournaments.
Why is poker so popular?
Poker is a highly exciting blend of skill, luck, and social gambling. There is a wide variety of poker variants, so there are plenty of opportunities to try new things, try new tactics, have fun, and potentially win!
How many cards in poker?
Poker is typically played using a standard 52 card pack where players make the best hand possible using five cards. There are various kinds of poker, but this is how it is usually played.
What is a flush in poker?
A flush in poker is when you have five cards that are the same suit (hearts, clubs, spades, or diamonds) but not in sequential order.
How to win poker online?
There is no guaranteed method for winning poker online. However, to potentially help improve your chances, make sure you know the rules to avoid making mistakes, start small, and build your confidence and knowledge through practice.
What is a kicker in poker?
A kicker is a card used to break a tie in a game of poker if players have the same hand strength. The player with the highest kicker becomes the winner.